"Adriana's" is probably where I can actually say that you should actually go and see the Art being Created inside that place which means Sonoran Food That I had never tried and I'm letting you know I change My Mind of "El Guero Canelo" of being one the best. This place actually has one best service and you can actually see your food being made in front of you and eat it fresh. It has many varieties to choose and too actually see the real food and and taste the real flavors from Sonoran Food. Some of the dishes I tried were "Frijoles Puercos with rice" which was alright you couldn't figure out the taste of beans because they have so many things being added to them that's why the name is something to remember and some other dishes I tried were "Burritos And Caramelos of Carne Asada" which were so good besides the salsa that was not spicy enough for me. One of the last dishes I would recommend and try first would be "pollo con Champiñones" in other words it was the best dish made and that I would honestly give a 10.
The owner of the place was the one to Cook for me and I gotta say it was just so nice to meet the owner and to actually tried the person who made the recipes and it was just an incredible experience because she'll even share some of her recipes with you if you convince her.

No comments:
Post a Comment