Thursday, March 17, 2016

Spring Break

    Well its almost spring break and the project Its working well we're on track and David, Brittany and I thought about going out and visit more places and actually go together to them as the first days we did. Talking and writing what we thought of them was our idea of going out and to see how we have so many of the sames foods being sold in different places but having a flavor that makes them different from each other and that is nice to know those things and give them a good feedback of how they're restaurants are working and so far they have thanked us and said they would change and make it better.
       One of the main things for us is to go out and try them and take pictures of the things we eat and not fall behind just like we did before and ask more questions. Well hopefully I'll be putting more pictures for everyone to see and make them go and try out the things I've tried because there's nothing better than craving Mexican Food.

No comments:

Post a Comment