Wednesday, March 16, 2016

La Salsa 2/24

   I was free this weekend and decided to go check out "La Salsa" where my friend's mom works and to be honest this place has something different from all other restaurants that I have visited in the past weeks as for my "PV has passion". The place gives me a feeling of being in Mexico eating the real food and when I started to order the people where much nice and happy of the work they were doing and they offered me to try the main dish which was "Baja Fajitas shrimp style
." It gave me a bizarre flavor for whom I had never tried before and that I had no idea what the flavor was about or even what it had inside of it. The deep flavor and strong ordor of a tasty food and how it was made it gave the food an 8 because overall the food felt bizarre different not with the same taste of a real Mexican food.
      This place felt bizarre different from the others but is still one of them I can actually say to you and go out and try it out and put it in one of you lists this weekend and see it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment