Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Jason's 2/17

   Jason's is a small place close to 22nd and Craycroft that Its actually famous for the Burritos, Caramelos and Hot Dogs which they are the main dishes at the place and so many people go out and tried the food while I was eating trying out the Famous Sonoran Hot Dog. Its a nice place and the feeling of eating out on the open Its something not new to me as I feel that eating into the open Its better place and that makes "Jason's" nice and to go and tried what they have. The food is not the best so I can actually say that even though its into the open it helps bit not as much.
      Some things they have is how the stand Its put and if they could change it could make a better place, the owners of the place are the ones to Cook and take orders and I had the chance to ask so many questions and how they started but over all the service and eating into the open was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment