The project at this point Its going great we had a bad start and we could say we were falling behind on it but we got back at it with enthusiasm and to just finish and get over with it. The reviews on food are going great we been to so many restaurants trying out the food and my group David and Brittany are really helpful such as giving me advice and to create questions for me to ask when I go out alone to review them. Getting money to buy the food and transportation is not that hard for me because I don't really pay for the food with the help of my brothers always playing for me Its a great advantage I have to save money and to go out every week and try even more foods.
As today I chose a book for the project it would seem that Its too late for it but guess what failure is not in me and so we decide to read The Joy of Cooking
Book by Irma S. Rombauer to see joy of cooking and to actually see more about the things we're doing .
No comments:
Post a Comment